She called herself a counselor for troubled teens. At least that is what she stated on her facebook. I had been researching for a specific post that I had planned to write regarding the cult and how hurting teens can be easily lured and influenced to join the dark side.
I had never imagined that I would see something so blatantly out there towards teens, especially towards Christian teens. Shocked and speechless, my breathing accelerated as the anger inside of me rose up.
She was callous, deceiving, manipulative and daring. She had no fear of the words she used on her facebook to draw in troubled teens and encourage the taking down of Christians in general.
To help you understand, here is a piece that she posted on one of her latest facebook messages.
Hi troubled teens,
I’ve been getting a few questions lately about how to publicly praise Satan. In response to these I thought I would post a way to decode each other’s messages. Now this way, your parents will not be able to decipher your satanic ways and it saves you the trouble of having to sacrifice them and avoids the forced bible study sessions that may be forced upon you.
LOL = LUCIFER OUR LORD.
YOLO= YOUTH OBEYING LUCIFER’S ORDERS.
SWAG = SATAN’S WISHES ARE GRANTED.
ROFL = RISE, OUR FATHER LUCIFER.
WTF= WORSHIP THE FALLEN
Hope these help you in communicating with each other and help you to infiltrate other religions to corrupt, or should I say save, other teenagers from these religions which are false.
– Praise Satan
Since she is a teen counselor, she has the means of reaching out to teens, especially hurting and broken ones as well as teens from Christian families.
So what does that mean for you if you have a broken and suffering teen?
Remember, despite all that you have taught them about Christ and His Word, when a teen has been broken, in pain and despair, God seems completely removed from them. Many teens still struggle with who God is and their relationship with Him. When they don’t see answers right away to life’s problems, they get desperate to find another way. It could be through drugs, self-harm, cults and even satanism.
When you are dealing with satanism, you don’t have a rehab to send them to or a hospital like when a crisis occurs. Cults and satanism is treated differently.
For parents, the biggest pro-actve thing you can do to reach your teen when you suspect they are involved in any cult or satanism:
1. PRAY – pray for your teen’s protection. Pray for deliverance from any influential material, people, websites, and spiritual attacks. Pray for revelation and truth to break the chains of the occult/satanism. Use the name of Jesus because there is Power in the Name of Jesus!
And He said to them, “This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer.” Mark 9:29
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13
2. FAST – Fasting is necessary to break the chains that bind our teens.
So I gave my attention to the Lord God to seek Him by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth and ashes. Daniel 9:3
3. CUT OFF any resources that keep your teen active in this area such as phone and internet. They may still try to get access through a friend or at school, however, limiting that information will curtail a lot of other open doors of cult activity.
4. COMMUNICATE directly to your teen that venturing into any cult or satanism leads to many roads of dangerous harm. Not just spiritually but also mentally, emotionally, and physical as well. Discuss what they are involved in. Many times, teens are just caught up into something without realizing the significance it has on their spiritual lives as well as other areas of their life. Once you know more of what they are into, you can be even more specific on how to pray and fast for them.
5. WORD OF GOD – use the Bible to speak truth about the cult and satanism. The devil knows what is in the Word and you should know too. But your teen doesn’t know everything. If they bring up something about the cult or satanism, use the Word of God to counter what they say. Satan used the scriptures when he tempted Jesus in the wilderness. Since satan knows the scriptures, he also knows
Revelation 20:10 – And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. NASB
There is power in the WORD!
6. COUNSEL – Get wise counsel from pastoral or Christian counselors who understand a lot more on the occult and satanism. They may have resources that you are not aware of and can be a great help to you and your teen.
Remember – your teen became involved in these activities due to the hurt in their life. By resolving the hurt, you are also delivering them from the occult and satanism. There will be no more power over them using that type of influence in their life because they won’t see a need for it. They will in truth find the real Deliverer.
Please understand that when approaching this issue within your family and you are fighting the occult and satanism, there will most likely be spiritual attacks against you. The last thing that satan wants is for the Christian to fight back. He came to rob, kill and destroy. He doesn’t care about others in the world, he already has them under control in his eyes, so he will instead go after God’s chosen, the children, the Christian family. His time is limited on this earth and I have seen a rise in satanism and the occult in the last five years like never before.
The good news is this – You have more power than the occult and satanism. You have Christ within you as a Christian and you cannot be defeated. You and your teen are covered by the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross. This is a time not to retreat but to wage war against the enemy who has no problem in taking your teen away from you and from God.
Image courtesy of Svedoliver by DepositPhotos.com